|To get your wildlife rehabilitation center listed
or to make changes to an existing listing please go to
this post in our wildlife discussion forum.
Black Swamp Raptor Rehab
- small mammals, waterfowl, and raptors. Call (419)634-3180 or E-mail
Liberty Wild life Rescues and Rehab
- Specialties: any animals, wild mainly and some strays like cats and dogs.
I am very eager to take care of wildlife. I love to help, so if you need
help call me. Call (330)374-1985 or
- state and federally licensed. Birds that I rehab include
Songbirds/Passerines, Water Birds/Waders, Woodpeckers, Killdeer,
Hummingbirds, I am especially interested in Killdeer, Hummingbirds, Blue
Jays, and Crows. Birds that I do not rehabilitate include: No
Waterfowl (ducks or geese), No Starlings, No House Sparrows, No Cowbirds,
No Raptors. Call (513) 797-7239.
The Ohio Wildlife Center
- Call (614)793-WILD or
- all species, IWRC State Representative, Newsletter Editor for OWRA . Call
Second Chance Wildlife
- Specialties: native and migratory Ohio wildlife species, oil spills. Call (513)875-3433 or
- Specialties: I work with all waterfowl, birds of prey and infant mammals
(no injured adult mammals), some songbirds. Call (440)926-1235 or
Cedar Hill Wildlife Care
- Specialties: orphaned or injured mammals, especially squirrels. Call (740)928-8331 or
Brukner Nature Center
- Specialties: songbirds and mammals. Call (937)698-6493 or
List Your Wildlife Rehabilitation Center Here
Please join us in our Discussions forums with topics covering Wildlife Rehabilitation, Birding, Backyard Wildlife and More.